ICSH Strategic Plan 2015-2018
ICSH Strategic Objectives
Our work as the ICSH is focused around five themes:
- Increased supply of high quality homes and services to tenants
- Delivering high levels of accountability, governance and new partnerships
- Supporting the development of sustainable housing associations
- Promoting strong representation of the housing associaiton sector
- Operating an efficient adn responsive housing federation
The ICSH mission as the national representative federation is to support and promote the work of housing associations and to develop the distinctive role of the sector in the Irish housing system to deliver high quality housing.
The vision of the ICSH is to have an expanded housing association sector in Ireland that meets current and future housing needs of families, single people and vulnerable groups and contributes to the creation of sustainable communities whilst improving housing choice.
- We ensure ICSH members are central to everything we undertake as a federation.
- We adopt an innovative learning and problem solving approach in all our work.
- We promote a strong culture of transparency, good ethics, sound and reasoned judgement in what we advocate for.
- We create a healthy environment of working in partnership with other key stakeholders in the public, private and within the community and voluntary sector.