Tier One and Community-Based Housing Association Seminar
Tuesday 18th September 2018
Ashling Hotel, Dublin
The ICSH is delighted to host its 3rd Tier One Seminar in the Ashling Hotel, Dublin on Tuesday the 18th September 2018.
This seminar is suitable for board members and staff of smaller housing associations and attendees will benefit from a full programme that includes:
- Asset Management Strategies and stock condition surveys for smaller housing associations
- Technology and elderly housing: Latest Developments
- Presentation from the Housing Regulation Office
- Good Governance for smaller housing associations
- The future of community-based housing associations: Possible directions
The seminar will begin at 10.30am and finish at 3.30 pm and the cost, which includes lunch, is €50 per attendee.
As places are limited please contact Mairéad at 01 661 8334 or email@example.com to confirm your place.