ICSH Annual General Meeting and EGM 2018: 18th June, 2018
The Irish Council for Social Housing would encourage members to attend our 2018 Annual General Meeting on 18th June. The AGM is an occasion for members to review the work of the ICSH during 2017 and reflect on the successes of 2017, the fact that the housing association sector delivered one in every three long-term social homes, and has a current delivery pipeline of more than 5,700 homes. The event offers an opportunity for each delegate to engage with representatives of other ICSH member organisations working throughout the country. ICSH staff will be also be there to assist you, and follow-up on your queries on housing management and development, regulation, collaboration, special needs and more.
We'd also like to welcome Minister Eoghan Murphy to deliver his second ICSH AGM address. A year into his brief, there's a lot to reflect on, and we look forward to his and his officials continued assistance in supporting a housing association sector that can further expand its delivery of social and affordable homes.
Venue: KIlmainham Suite – Lower Ground Floor The Ashling Hotel, Dublin 8, on Monday 18th June 2018
10.45am: Extraordinary General Meeting
11.30am to 2pm: Annual General Meeting (followed by lunch)
- Introduction and address by ICSH President, Pat Doyle
- Report by ICSH Chief Executive, Dr. Donal McManus on behalf of ICSH Board of Directors
- Reports from ICSH Working Groups to members
- Presentation of 2017 accounts
- Appointment of Auditors and Report of Tender process for Audit services 2019-2021
- Presentation by Minister Eoghan Murphy TD, Minister for Housing, Planning & Local Government
- Q & A Discussion with ICSH members
If you have any queries about the AGM, please contact Margaret O’Leary, Company Secretary, at 01 6618334 or firstname.lastname@example.org