Limerick City and County Council: Expression of Interest for Social Housing
Limerick City & County Council is seeking to identify:
- Lands zoned and suitable for residential development;
- Land with residential planning permission;
- Residential schemes completed or partially completed;
- Mixed development schemes where social residential components could be incorporated.
Completed housing units must be compliant with Department of Housing, Planning Community and Local Government Guidelines and with requirements outlined in the Limerick City & County Development Plans. Evaluation criteria used to assess expressions of interest will include, but are not limited to :
- Social Housing Need in the location;
- Sustainable Communities / Tenure Mix;
- Timescale for delivery;
- Value for money;
- Quality of Design and Construction.
Interested parties are requested to complete an Expression of Interest form at https://www.limerick.ie/council/expression-interest-social-housing.
Assessment will commence on 17th April 2017 and submissions will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
Please note that Limerick City & County Council is not obliged to purchase any schemes submitted, and that purchases are subject to the approval of the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government.
Any further queries to:
Limerick City & County Council
Tuesday, 4 April, 2017