HAIL - Chief Executive Officer
POSITION : Chief Executive Officer
REPORTING TO : The Board of Directors
LOCATION : Dublin City Centre
OUR VISION AND MISSION
HAIL is a voluntary housing association with over 300 properties in the greater Dublin area. HAIL's vision is to be the provider of choice for housing and support for people with mental health difficulties, enabling them to achieve and sustain independent living in the community having secure, quality, affordable accommodation with appropriate support services tailored to their needs.
Our mission is to provide housing and individually tailored services to support those with mental health difficulties, to integrate and live independent lives in the community
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
The Board of Directors now seek to recruit a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of HAIL to implement, manage and direct all of the organisation’s operations and services in line with the Strategic Plan.
The CEO should have a strong strategic understanding of Government and Housing policy and the requirements of other stakeholders relevant to the Organisation.
The CEO of HAIL will report to the Board of Directors and will manage the organisation and its operations on behalf of the Board.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Leadership, Operations and People Management
- Service Delivery and Development
- Organisational Development and Funding
- Board Relations and Communications
Key requirements for the position of CEO of HAIL are:
- Demonstrable achievements at senior management level in the Voluntary Housing Sector
- Previous service delivery and development experience at senior management level
- Strong awareness of the regulatory environment in which HAIL operates
- Proven experience of sourcing and managing funding with a range of funders
- Understanding, or previous experience of, mental health support and independent living
- A successful track record in building and nurturing stakeholders, key relationships and partnerships with a wide range of diverse collaborators within government, not-for-profit sectors at national and local level
- A relevant third level or professional qualification desirable
- Demonstrable ability for originality and innovation in order to capitalise on future challenges and opportunities
- Proven skills in leadership, HR, planning and decision-making
- Proven organisational skills to ensure the HAIL operates in an efficient and accountable manner
The salary will be commensurate with the experience of the individual appointed and in line with the Organisations salary scales.
The position will be based in Dublin.
A full job description is available www.hail.ie
Please send a cover letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, referencing HAIL01, outlining your experience, skills and suitability for the position, for the attention of our HR Partner, Derek McKay – email@example.com Tel: 01 561 3594
Closing Date for receipt of applications is: 5pm Friday 10th February 2017
All applications will be acknowledged.
HAIL is an Equal Opportunities Employer