Oaklee Housing: Development Officer
€35,000 – €45,000
Job Ref: OH/DO/1117
James’s Street, Dublin 8
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit the above role which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant degree level qualification with a minimum of 1 year’s development experience.
- Experience of Project Management of Construction Projects;
- Knowledge of social housing development/funding processes; and
- Current driving licence and access to private transport
- Knowledge and experience of the construction procurement process.
Further information including job description and personal specification is available at www.oaklee.ie or contact HR on 014536041 or via email@example.com.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your current CV to: Human Resources, Oaklee Housing, Dublin, DO8 PK25 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of this post include:
- Flexible working hours
- city centre location
- pension scheme.
Closing date for completed CVs is 12 noon, Wednesday 13th December 2017.
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.