Asset and Repairs Officer - Oaklee Housing
Asset and Repairs Officer
Job Ref: OH/ARO/0519
James’s Street, Dublin 8
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit the above role which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change.
Applicants must have:
- Sound knowledge of building construction with a minimum of 2 year's relevant experience in construction or estate management.
- Level 6 Certificate/Advanced Certificate or equivalent in a surveying, building services or property management related discipline
- Good organisational and computer skills that include MS word and other MS programmes.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the diagnosing of repairs to domestic dwellings and buildings.
- Evidence and experience of the Housing sector in the provision of adaptations to social housing dwellings
- Expertise in building M & E Systems
- Degree in surveying, building services or facilities management
If you would like to apply for this position please submit an application form to; Human Resources, Oaklee Housing, Dublin, DO8 PK25 or email@example.com.
Benefits of this post include:- Flexible working hours and a pension scheme.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 30th August 2019
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.