CHAS - Accounts Assistant
CHAS has provided independent living for the elderly of Dublin for more than fifty years. As a Charity, the Society has always been directed by a volunteer board and a small staff with some volunteer assistance.
CHAS has set itself the objective of doubling in size within two years and has, therefore, in recent years, taken on more technical staff and has invested hugely in customised I.T. systems. The intention is to develop either new or existing sites with the view of becoming a “Tier 3” AHB.
The volunteer Board of CHAS has similarly expanded in order to bring in more specific talent and experience in the areas of Financial Management, Construction Projects and Tenant Welfare management.
The ongoing mission of CHAS is to develop adequate resources, both in personnel, facilities and support services in order to provide the best-possible accommodation for our vulnerable tenants.
CHAS is looking for a part Qualified ACCA student to grow with them. Experience and Ability to work on own initiative is a requirement
POSITION – ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Your daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Setting up the live data & budgets on SDM system
- Processing purchase invoices, receipts, and payments
- Verification, allocation and posting of transactions
- Aged Debtors Balancing the general ledger through the preparation of a trial balance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Compliance with relevant legal requirements by carefully studying these requirements, enforcing company adherence, filing reports and advising management on the necessary actions
- Help in the Preparation of Management Accounts
- Assist in the preparation of year-end Statutory accounts and the Audit File
- Assist in other regular statutory returns Record Repair requests, Complaints and meeting requests for colleagues
- Any other adhoc tasks that may reasonably be deemed relevant to the duties.
Salary - €30,000-€35,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 28th February 2020
Send CV's to Analise Ciantar at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org