Clúid Housing: Focus Group Facilitator
Clúid Housing: Tenant Focus Groups 2017
Clúid own and manage in excess of 6,000 homes throughout Ireland, with over 15,000 people living in Clúid homes. Clúid perform a range of housing management functions including arrears management, voids and lettings, repairs, estate management and community development. Clúid are now looking to conduct a focus group exercise to explore tenant’s experiences with Clúid customer service. It is anticipated that focus groups will take place in late October or Early November, with a final report complete by late November or Early December.
- Assessment of methodology and focus group questioning to ensure the findings are rigorous and valuable.
- Prepare and facilitate eight focus groups in locations around Ireland
- Analyse the focus group discussions, identifying the main ideas or themes that were raised.
- Prepare a narrative report and present findings to the Clúid Executive team.
The presentation and review of the data from the focus groups should enable the Executive Team to review the findings and enable them to identify areas for improvement in customer service.
- Focus group, interview or survey design in the non-profit or community sector
- Focus group facilitation
- Analysis and report writing
- Academic background such as social research or qualitative research methods