Fold Ireland - Scheme Support Officer
Fold Ireland is an approved housing body focused on growth. The Association enhances the quality of life for many people in the community by providing a unique combination of accommodation and associated service options.
In addition to this Fold Ireland provided 24 hour residential care services to people with a diagnosis of Dementia and Alzheimer and frail elderly people.
The business currently has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Scheme Support Officer based in Cherryfields Housing with Care, Dublin 15
Scheme Support Officer
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: €29,089-€34,906 per annum
Location: Cherryfields Housing with Care, Hartstown, Dublin 15
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Proven understanding of business support and administration
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working for a Housing Association.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate to a range of audiences using a variety of media.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and ability to coordinate activities.
Application forms and further details are available on Fold Ireland’s website: www.foldireland.ie./jobs
The closing date for applications is 5pm 16th March 2020. Candidates should demonstrate that they meet all relevant criteria when applying for this position.
FOLD Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer