Oaklee Housing: Asset and Repairs Manager Job Ref ; Job Ref: OH/ARM/0519
Asset and Repairs Manager
Job Ref: OH/ARM/0519
James’s Street, Dublin 8
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit the above role which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change.
Applicants must have:
- Building Surveying or other construction related qualification and 3-years minimum experience in a similar field
- Experience of managing construction/ refurbishment/ repairs contracts, building regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and organisational skills.Knowledge and experience of managing large budgets and ability to monitor expenditure
- Knowledge and experience of managing large budgets and ability to monitor expenditure
- Developing specifications of work, tender packages and completing procurement exercises
If you would like to apply for this position please submit an application form to; Human Resources, Oaklee Housing, Dublin, DO8 PK25 or email@example.com.
Benefits of this post include:- Flexible working hours and a pension scheme.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 24th May 2019.
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.