Oaklee Housing - Facilities Assistant
15 hours per week
Location: Walkin Street, Kilkenny
Salary: €28,560 - €33,660 pa
Job Ref: OH/FA/0120
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit the above role which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in property management, e.g. care-taking, security, resident supervisor, property maintenance.
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Desirable Criteria
- Proficient IT skills / experience of IT applications.
- Knowledge of problems associated with social family housing / mature singles accommodation;
If you would like to apply for this position please submit an application form to; Human Resources, Oaklee Housing, Dublin, DO8 PK25 or email@example.com.
Benefits of this post include:- Flexible working hours and a pension scheme.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Wednesday 19th February 2020
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.