Saint John of God Housing Association: Commercial Accountant (Permanent/Full-Time)
The Saint John of God Housing Association CLG is a not-for-profit, Tier 3 Approved Housing Association. The mission of the Housing Association is to provide suitable, secure, affordable and quality rented accommodation for tenants with specific needs in accordance with their choices, hopes and aspirations. The Housing Association is a young, dynamic and growing company with associated roots steeped in a strong history of commitment to support the vulnerable in society. We promote and encourage a strong sense of staff participation and are looking to expand our team to achieve our response to the crisis in housing.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Accountant to join the housing team.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer to develop and implement business strategies which will grow the profitability and effectiveness of the business.
- Take ownership and responsibility for developing the Company's driver-based operating budgets and delivery of cost effective initiatives.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Prepare all financial business plans.
- Report on all financial matters to the financial institutions, regulator and all governmental bodies.
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Monday, 3rd December 2018