Saint John of God Housing Association Development Officer
The Saint John of God Housing Association is committed to providing suitable and affordable rented accommodation to tenants with intellectual disability, older persons and people with mental health problems, based on their identified needs, delivering high quality service and ensuring security of tenure.
Saint John of God Housing Association is part of Saint John of God Hospitaller Group Services, which is a non-profit healthcare organisation providing services for intellectually disabled children and adults, mental health care, care of children with terminal illness and care of elderly people in Ireland, United Kingdom and Central Africa.
The Development Officer will:
- Support and assist in managing the day-to-day running of the Housing Association.
- Support in the procurement and management of projects efficiently to budget and programme.
- Support in the delivery of complex and sensitive projects including planning, research and analysis.
- Develop good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Agree programmes, targets and deadlines and ensure their implementation.
- Where required, negotiate, liaise and communicate with tenants and agencies involved in the project.
- Identify new development opportunities in line with the organisation’s goals.
- Represent and promote the Order’s values and ethos.
Candidates should preferably have a relevant third-level qualification, 2 – 5 years’ experience in the voluntary housing sector and / or estate development and experience of delivering projects, on time and within budget.
Candidates should have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you believe you have the necessary competencies and experience to bring to this role, please forward your letter of application along with your Curriculum Vitae to:
Ms. Anne Sullivan
Saint John of God Housing Association clg
Co. Dublin, A94 X5K8
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 p.m. on Monday, 10th June, 2019
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
Informal enquiries to: Mr. Kevin Lunny, Planning & Development Manager Tel: 01-533 33 93
Full Job Description available.
Applications will be short-listed based on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Housing Association is an equal opportunities employer.