Senior Asset and Repairs Officer Oaklee Housing
Senior Asset and Repairs Officer
Job Ref: OH/ARO/0819
James’s Street, Dublin 8
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit the above role which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change.
- Level 6 Building Surveying or other construction related qualification and 3years minimum experience in a similar field
- Developing specifications of work, tender packages and completing procurement exercises
- Experience of managing construction/ refurbishment/ repairs contracts, building regulations and health and safety requirements
- Possess a full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a driver’s licence.
- Developing multi-faceted programmes of work and managing delivery including budget management
If you would like to apply for this position please submit an application form to; Human Resources, Oaklee Housing, Dublin, DO8 PK25 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of this post include:- Flexible working hours and a pension scheme.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Wednesday 28th August 2019
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.