Sophia Housing: Head of Development
Exciting opportunity to lead the housing development function for a National Approved Housing Body
With 20 years of experience as a National Approved Housing Body, Sophia now moves into a new phase of its development which includes ambitious plans for growth. Sophia’s development strategy will make a significant contribution in responding to the housing and homelessness crisis in Ireland.
The successful candidate will play a lead role in executing the development strategy of Sophia.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the organisation is looking to recruit a senior executive with a track record of leadership and management, and someone who shares the ethos and values of Sophia.
The ideal Candidate must have:
- 5-7 Years’ experience in a leadership/management role in Property Development/Management
- A strong and flexible work ethic
- Evidence of having a results focused mind-set
- Capacity to successfully manage the compliance requirements within the sector
- Proven commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of public procurement processes, planning legislation and construction in the residential sector.
- Recognised qualification in a property related discipline e.g. surveying/architecture/engineering to degree level is essential, with a formal qualification in project management being desirable
- A full clean driving licence.
In line with this senior management/executive role in a National Approved Housing Body, there is an attractive salary and terms and conditions on offer to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should email John McEvoy email@example.com (Projects Officer) for a recruitment pack.
Applications must include CV with covering letter to : Recruitment: Head of Development Post C/O Chief Executive Officer’s Office, Sophia Head Office 25 Cork Street, Dublin 8.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Closing Date for receipt of applications is Monday the 18th of December @ 5p.m
Sophia is an equal opportunities employer.