Túath Housing: Housing Services Coordinator (Dublin)
Túath Housing is the fastest growing and most innovative housing association in Ireland. We have ambitious plans to develop some 2,000 new social homes to reach our target of 5,000 homes by end 2020.
What Túath Offers : This is an exciting opportunity to join the Housing Team within Túath. Our employees benefit from a great working environment, a supportive management team and an attractive benefits package:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Generous Training Allowance
- City Centre Location
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous 24 days Annual Leave (excluding public and bank holidays).
POSITION : HOUSING SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR – DUBLIN ( REF HSCO/002)
CONTRACT : PERMANENT 37 HOURS PER WEEK
SALARY : €37,298 - €53,299 PER ANNUM
Job Summary: The ideal candidate will deal with all aspects of Housing Management and customer care for residents. Provide a responsive, quality and efficient service to residents. The Housing Services department delivers core front line services around the country including voids and lettings; rent collection and arrears management; tenancy management; estates and facilities services; and community and estate development.
Minimum Experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a housing management environment OR
- A relevant qualification in social housing management plus 1 years’ experience in a housing management environment
- Eligibility to obtain a property services(PSRA) licence
- Experience of core housing management tasks (allocations, resident’s associations, rent collection, repairs, tenancy management)
- Experience of working with the public in a customer oriented environment
- Full, clean driving licence and daily use of car.
A detailed job specification and minimum qualifications as advertised in on our website wwww.tuathhousing.ie
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV and quote the job reference to email@example.com or to our offices at Túath Association, 33 Leeson Street Lower, Dublin 2.
The closing date for all vacancies listed is 20th October 2017 at 4.30pm