Túath Housing: NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR – DUBLIN
Túath Housing is the fastest growing and most innovative housing association in Ireland. We have ambitious plans to develop some 2,000 new social homes to reach our target of 5,000 homes by end 2020.
What Túath Offers : This is an exciting opportunity to join the Housing Team within Túath. Our employees benefit from a great working environment, a supportive management team and an attractive benefits package:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Generous Training Allowance
- City Centre Location
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous 24 days Annual Leave (excluding public and bank holidays).
- Managing the team diaries
- Monitoring and re directing group and departmental incoming e-mails from third parties
- Organising team and other meetings as requested, booking meetings rooms, organising accommodation and travel arrangements
- Collating agendas for meetings, minute taking and circulation of minutes
- Assisting the New Business Coordinator with managing funding submissions
- Assisting the team in following up with external and internal stakeholders for information as required
- Assisting New Business Coordinator in maintaining information and records and preparing reports for relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Assisting New Business Coordinator with the delivery of various in-house projects
- Assisting with the maintenance of soft filing system and developing and maintaining the directory of template documents
- Maintaining directories of external stakeholder information such as contact details and other required information that supports the delivery of social housing units as required Training
- Request / Attend training appropriate to your role
- To positively promote the Association in all activities
- Adhere to all Túaths policies and procedures at all times
- To be aware and act in accordance with Túath’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Complete reports/ submissions for Túath’s Board meetings.
- To undertake any training courses deemed necessary for your role if it evolves.
- To undertake any other duties as required.
- It is not definitive or restrictive and will be subject to periodic review in the light of developments.